Life Lately With B

Sunday, 8 November 2015


As a blog named Life with B, it is lacking on the life side of things, so I thought I would share with you a little of what is going on with me right now.

I got a promotion a work.. more like an 'add on' to my job role, I work in retail and been given the responsibility of training new members of staff. I was super chuffed that I had been given this position, although have found it a little hard, but am proud of my little self.

I also tried my first ever pumpkin spiced hot chocolate mmmm *drools*. My mum and me went for a little shopping adventure, which, as always, ended in a cute coffee shop.

All our Christmas decorations went up at work, and it looks magical, it has made me so excited for the festive season, I just want to crawl into the window display and live in the Winter Wonderland.



In massive news, my sister Phoebe left for her travelling adventures. She left to go to Australia for 6 months. I was super upset, she is my little sister and I have never been without her for my than 2 weeks (obviously not including when she wasn't born), so my heart broke a little bit. 




I have also been loving Makeup Revolution eyeshadows and creating smokey eyes. Now the weather is getting colder, I have welcomed in the darker shades with open arms. Autumn & Winter makeup and clothes are my all time favourite. The big knitted jumpers and boots is heaven for me.

I have turned into a bit of a Winter bug recently, preferring to stay in after I finish work, watching endless hours of Netflix (Once Upon a Time is amazing) But I did get myself out for Halloween. Which was interesting, and saw a lot of interesting characters....




By far my favourite news recently is I'M GETTING A PUPPY! This little guy is coming to live with us next week and I am over ze moons and ze stars. He is called Dudley and we are adopting him from Cyprus as he was a stray dog who was rescued. He is a dachshund cross and a little cutie. Dudley updates will be on here as I won't be able to resist! 




What have you been up to recently? 


Thankyou for reading, lots of love B xxx


Catch more of what I'm up to via -

Twitter

Instagram

Bloglovin'


2 comments

  1. Lifestyle blogs are my favourite kind of blog to read! Love this post! I wish your sister all the best she will have an amazing time!! Xx

    Littlerenblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thankyou lovely! Awh bless you, thankyou!! :) xx

      Delete