My Little Box • November Edition

Saturday, 28 November 2015


How cute is this?!

After a lot of umm-ing and awh-ing I decided to subscribe to My Little Box. A monthly subscription box full of little surprises- makeup, fashion & lifestyle accessories and other bits and bobs.

Each month has a different theme and November is this sweet *literally* box.

It is a metal tin, which in itself is lovely, and perfect for any kitchen, I will probably keep cupcake cases and decorations in it.

Then nicely tucked inside, is 3 little makeup items, an apron, storage jar labels and the My Little World magazine.




The storage jar labels are super cute, I can't wait to buy some mason style jars and fill them  with dry food- pasta, rice, sugar etc and decorate them with these simple but effective little labels.

The little products include-

My Little Beauty • Hand cream 

Now that it is Winter and getting colder, your skin really suffers, having a handbag sized hand cream is essential. I have been topping my hands up with this soft cream and it doesn't leave skin feeling greasy, but lovely and nourished.

So Elixir • L'eau De Parfum

I haven't heard of this brand before but I find the perfume pleasant with scents of vanilla (my favourite) Iris and Patchouli. I may not have chosen this perfume myself however I enjoy it and again it is a perfect handbag size. Or even clutch bag, if you're off to a fancy pants party this will fit snugly into any purse / clutch bag for an evening top up.

Bliss • Fabulous Foaming Face Wash

This is a water based cleanser, I am yet to use it, but it's usual RRP is around £15-£20, it is an advantage to have a little tester of it before you splash the cash.


{My Little Chef apron & storage jars labels}

Part of me is impressed with this little box and I love the concept, I think it would make a perfect present.
However another part of me wonders whether it is worth it? The box altogether including the postage costs about £15, and I do wonder whether I would have brought these items myself and if I really needed them.

Of course you can opt out at any time as it is a monthly subscription, so I may wait a little longer, as each month as a different theme which I may like more.

There is also other monthly subscription beauty boxes, so it may be a case of trial and error before I find the one perfect for me.

Do you get any monthly beauty boxes? Do you recommend any?

Thankyou for reading

loads of love

B xox

2 comments

  1. This box looks lovely, I adore the packaging! It definitely would make a lovely Christmas gift :)

    Check out my Christmas giveaway I http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete