October Favourites

Friday, 6 November 2015


I say this every month, but honestly I can't believe where the time is going. Its November already and we have 10 months behind us. 

October began with my birthday, then followed by a lot of friend dates, middle-ing with getting a promotion at work, and finishing with my sister leaving on her travels. And wherever I could I filled my hours with watching Once Upon a Time and have completely fallen in love with it, I'm addicted!

So I have had a pretty month, so I only have a few favourites for October, but all of them I have loved and used pretty much everyday.

Makeup Revolution 100 Eyeshadow Collection- You can never have enough eyeshadows and Makeup Revolution eyeshadows are beautiful. They have featured in many of my FOTD's and monthly favourites, they're super pigmented, applies really easily and the colours are perfect. I couldn't resist this palette, it is filled with nudes, mattes & shimmers, for only £12. I can't wait to keep experimenting with it.

Nivea Lip Butter- This doesn't need much explaining but this raspberry rosé pot smells amazing and reminds me of jam doughnuts so I can't stop applying it. I get really sore lips when it comes to changing season, so have been keeping this one in my back pocket at all times to keep them hydrated, the formula is super soft and nourishing so has earned a rightful spot in my October favourites.

No.7 Lipstick in shade Cranberry- This lipstick has been part of my collection for a while, but I have recently rediscovered it as it is a perfect shade for Autumn. Whenever I have worn it, I have been complemented on it and asked what lipstick it is.

H&M Nail Varnish in Plum Fool-  Plum Fool is a perfect shade for Autumn. I recently discovered H&M beauty and couldn't resist this shade. It is a light plum pinky shade, I love the look of it on my nails, and I have to praise it on how long lasting it is, it barely chips and stays looking glossy for days. 

Next Velvet Bloom Eau Du Parfum- This perfume is going to have a whole post of its own, I love it that much! I am such a lover of Next's perfumes, I would never have thought I would find my favourite perfumes from a shop, but it really is delicious! 

(I have had a bit of a purple themed favourites this month, haha!)

What have you been enjoying this month? Leave your links below so I can check them out..

Thankyou for reading, love B xxx






2 comments

  1. Haha, you definitely seem to be having a bit of a colour theme! Oh well, as long as you like them it doesn't matter. Plus they look nice together! I love that Nivea lip butter, it's such a nice product! And that nail varnish looks like a great colour. I had a look around H&M for their makeup last time I was in and couldn't find anything, hopefully next time!

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Purple is the best haha! aahh hopefully, I defiantly recommend that colour though, I can't stop wearing it, not sure if any other nail varnishes will get a look in now! xxx

      Delete