Two Books You Need

Sunday, 15 November 2015



These two books are a perfect addition to your book shelf or as a present to a friend.

I am, as you know, a book worm so welcome all sorts into my collection.

One Line a Day memory book is the perfect way to capture memories and reminisce. I love looking at my TimeHop everyday and seeing what I was doing three, four, five years ago and reflecting on how I have grown as a person. 
This book has a page for everyday of the year but with 5 years worth of entries for that one specific day. You can make it as personal or impersonal as you like, choosing the best part of your day you wish to look back on.



It is a perfect size and looks lovely. I have brought this for my friends birthday, if you're unsure of what to get someone, I think this is a pretty perfect gift as it may be something they haven't thought to buy for themselves.


Love Sick by Jessie Cave was a birthday present from my sister, it is a book full of doodles about love, dating, friendship and breaking up. I followed her over on twitter and she posted a doodle a day, which are super funny and relatable. All of her doodles got made into a hilarious book, which is the perfect gift for your bestie or sister.

Each page is uplifting and leaves you wanting to share it with everyone, my friends come over and flip through the books for ages, like "this is soooo me".

Which books are you loving at the moment?

Thanks for reading, B xxx






4 comments

  1. These books look so cute I have to add them to my wishlist :)

    http://daristo-chic.blogspot.com.mt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh let me know if you like them as much as I do!! xxx

      Delete
  2. Great recommendations, they look so pretty too!

    Aliya x | thecatandthegirl.blogspot.co.uk | https://www.bloglovin.com/people/thegirl09-10150959

    ReplyDelete