*aaaaand breathe*

Sunday, 27 December 2015


Hello lovelies! 

I hope you all had the most wonderful Christmas?!

I am currently snuggled up in my festive pyjamas, in front of the fire with some chocolate (I am never far away from chocolate...) 

Work got super crazy before Christmas and I couldn't finish off Blogmas, I was so disappointed, I loved doing it but because I hadn't scheduled any posts I missed doing them. In August I posted everyday, this time around was different because instead of posting a photo of my day I was writing proper posts and reviews which take up more time, which I didn't have a lot of. 

I hope you enjoyed them though, and I have loved reading your Blogmas' too!

After working everyday I can now finally relax as I have two days off, woohoo!!

How did you spend Christmas? Are you chilling out now until New Year?

Thankyou for reading,

lots of loooovvvveeee,

B xxx




No comments

Post a Comment