BEAUTY | New Year's Eve Makeup

Wednesday, 30 December 2015


Oooh hello there, another flat lay, who doesn't love a good makeup flat lay?!

As it is New Year's Eve tomorrow I thought I would show you what I will be wearing to party the night away and welcome in the New Year.

For the perfect base makeup, I will be using-

L'Oreal Nude Blur Cream
The perfect primer to keep your makeup in place all night long.

Revlon Colour Stay Foundation for combination skin.
This is by far my favourite foundation, if you have been here for a while I am sure you are well aware of this! 

Conceal and Light Like a Pro Concealer Palette
I ordered this after I saw it online when I was browsing for Christmas presents. It has 8 shades of concealer in, 4 skin colour so you can mix to find your perfect colour, a highlighter, and 3 colour correctors. A yellow to correct purple circles under your eyes, which, so far has been my most used because I am so tired and it helps to brighten your eyes. Green concealer, which helps to tone down rosy cheeks and pesky blemishes. And a purple which evens out yellow areas and dullness.  I am a huge lover of their lasting perfection concealer as well and I am loving this palette, it applies so easily and leaves you looking flawless!

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Another favourite of mine, it will keep your makeup in place all night long and stop you looking shiny.

Nars Orgasm Blush
I got this blusher is My Little December Box, it is a smaller tester sized version but is perfect for your clutch bag. It even has a mirror, albeit very tiny but hey! It is a peachy pink shimmery blush, that will add a glow to your cheeks. I love how easily it applies and the packing is beautiful!

Makeup Revolution VIVID Baked Highlighter
Sticking with the peachy cheeks, I am using this highlighter in shade Peach Lights. It is a beautiful shimmery powder that I will lightly dusk over my cheeks.

Next Make Me Beautiful Bronzer
I love this bronzer a whole lot, I wrote a whole review on it here, and I have been loving taking the darker shades on my blush brush and using it a little under my cheekbones to subtly contour.


For eyes that will glitter all night-

Rimmel Brow This Way
For perfectly arched brows.

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
Whenever I use these shadows I feel so swish, I am going for a gold eye so will use Booty Call all over my lids then will use Half Baked take that out around my eyes and then tease in my crease. 

Collection Glam Crystals in Funk
The best bit! These liquid eyeliners are super cheap and I am always raving about them! I am going to use this all over my eyelids, going as far as the crease, so you can just see it when you look down but will make them sparkle. I just dab it on with my finger instead off using it as a eye liner and then just keep applying until you are completely glittered up.

Maybelline Big Eyes
This is a chunky two ended eyeliner pencil with black and white. I will use the white in my water line to make them look bigger and then take the black kohl around my lashes to make my eyes look smokey.

NYX Vinyl Liquid Liner
As I am going to be applying fake eyelashes I will use eyeliner to disguise where the strip lashes will sit. I love this eyeliner, it is super precise and jet black.

Clinique High Impact Mascara
I got this as a sample from Glamour Magazine and have been loving it to use on my bottom lashes. It doesn't clump and doesn't smudge around your eyes. I am defiantly going to pick up the real size version when I am next out shopping.

Eylure No.116 False Eyelashes
These are my favourite false lashes, they are natural looking and add lots of length.

For kissable lips-

Nivea Lip Butter
This raspberry lip balm smells incredible and remind me of jam doughnuts. You need to have lovely soft lips before you apply your lipstick.

Mac Brave OR Rimmel Vintage Pink
These are two nude-ish lipsticks, I have chosen these because there is a lot going on your eyes and a bright lipstick can be a littttllleee too much. They both have a lovely purple undertone so they add a touch of colour without being boring!

And to finish off with a little more gold glitter (can you ever have too much glitter?) are these dark blue and gold glitter nail polishes by My Little Beauty, I am excited to sparkle all night long, because if you can't do it at New Year then when can you!?

What are your plans for New Years Eve? I hope you all have a wonderful night :)

Well done if you get to the end of this post!!

Thankyou for reading,

Lots of sparkly kisses from B 

xox




9 comments

  1. I love revlons foundation too. I've tried others and always go back to it.

    - Amanda Shuman, Carrylove Designs | Blog
    http://www.carrylovedesigns.com/blog/90-2/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so good isn't it! So glad I discovered it :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I love lots of the products you've chosen here, the NARS orgasm blush has been on my wishlist for ages now xo

    http://www.samanthasbeautyloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I defiantly recommend it, I may have to get the proper sized one when this tester runs out :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Like you I'll be going for a nude lip, because my eye make up will be so bold! I'll be using a tinted lip balm from Pixi, so moisturising and lasts all day x

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh snap!! That sounds lovely, I haven't tried any Pixi products but maybe I will have to! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. This is going to be such a pretty makeup look! I was so close to nearly buying MAC brave the other day! I wish you all the best for 2016 lovely x

    thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete