Best Friend's Gift Guide // Blogmas Day 14

Monday, 14 December 2015





Bonjourno Blogmas Blogger B's (crikey)

This blogpost is brought to you by a One Direction listening, tomato soup eating Beth. 
How are you enjoying your Monday? Only one more Monday to go before it's Christmas!

Today I thought I would put together a little best friends gift guide for you before I wrapped them all up. 

These little bits are perfect for gifts and no one will be able to resist how cute they are!

Colour Me Calm
I have recently warmed to the idea of adult colouring books, at first I was a bit unsure but I now think how lovely and beautiful they look. This is one is a flower mandalas one, but there are plenty to choose from. You can partner this present up with some nice pencils or colourful pens.

One Line A Day Five Year Diary
Diary's make a perfect Christmas present so they can start the next year organised, also you can jot in your own days to remind them that you love them like 'Coffee date' This one is extra special because it is a five year diary, a way to keep memories and reminisce on the same day for five years, the perfect keepsake. I wrote a whole blogpost on this here :)



Good Friends Star 
I don't know what the proper name for these are, but they are ceramic hanging signs which are super cute! This one is from Next and is perfect for the friend you don't see much because they are at Uni or live far away or because they work a lot just to let them know you love them loads.

Mac Lipstick
A real treat for your bestie, who may not chose to buy one for herself or wants to grow her collection. Just sneakily ask them what shades they want and then you have the perfect gift for them!

Elephant Earrings
How cute are these!? They are from Coconut Lane, and are sterling silver studs. If you wanted to treat a friend, the lovely ladies at Coconut Lane gave me a code for you to receive 20% off, so that makes it even better! The code is Beth20, they do a whole line of jewellery and other fabulous bits and pieces like phone cases and prints, the perfect go to place for gifts :) 


Velvet Bloom Perfume
I have fallen head over heals in love with this perfume and practically drown myself in it everyday, my friend's have asked me which one it is as they love it too, so I have picked it up for them for their Christmas present. It is from Next and is only £8, I wrote a more detailed post about it here.

Clinique Lipsticks
Again, lipsticks are the perfect present for your girlfriends at Christmas, especially if they are lipstick addicts too. These shades are Cherry Pop and Nude pop. These lipsticks are incredibly pigmented and moisturising. The packaging is also lovely and make a perfect stylish present.

Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette
If you have followed my posts for a while, you will know I am a huge lover of Makeup Revolution. It is still a tad under the radar so not many people haven't heard of it. But their eyeshadow palettes are gorgeous! This is the Iconic 1 palette, it has beautiful pink, gold and smokey shades in it. Makeup Revolution is available in Superdrug and is so reasonably priced for such an amazing product! It will also make the perfect stocking filler for your mum or sister :)

Candy Canes
FOUR FOR YOU GLEN COCO
I brought these from Poundland and have added them to everyones Christmas presents because who doesn't want a candy cane!? I am also going to take some into work for Christmas Eve for all my shop girlies to keep us motivated while we work like Christmas elves.

What are your top gifts for your besties this Christmas?

Thankyou for reading,

Check out my other Blogmas posts here  

Loads of love, B xox

Twitter



7 comments

  1. Hey! Just wanted to say that I mentioned you in my Bogmas yesterday and thispost proves my point! Much Love Abixx
    acuppaandahalf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that is so lovely of you! Lots of love :) xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this post! I love the inspiration from gift guides and this one has a lovely variety of things. Thank you for the inspiration!

    lovepaigexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so lovely thank you! Glad you liked it :) xxx

      Delete
  4. I've totally just got that 5 year dairy for one of my gifts now. THANKS! Great idea :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete