Christmas in Australia // Blogmas Day 16

Wednesday, 16 December 2015


Merry Blogmas!

Here is my sister, Phoebe, attempting to get into the Christmas spirit over in the land of Aus.

Recently she messaged me telling me she feels so weird, there is Christmas decorations everywhere but she is hot and tanned, whaaaat is this craziness?

I have never been away from my sister at Christmas and I miss her a whole lot, our Christmas days are usually spent, putting our wellies and coats on taking the dog for walk. This year she will be wearing her bikini and spending it on a beach, jealous? Me? No...

Have you ever spent your Christmas away from home? How did you feel festive?

This week, for me, has been really busy, I am working everyday now up until Christmas Day. Although I have been away from my blog a bit, I have been loving getting into the festive spirit at work, I work with girls I consider my besties, so we have a little sing and dance when the Christmas songs come on.

Hope you have been enjoying this week so far and looking forward to Christmas day, only 9 days to go!!

Thankyou for reading,

Check out my other Blogmas posts here  

Loads of love, B xox



No comments

Post a Comment