Cute Christmas Gifts 2015

Tuesday, 29 December 2015


Hello lovelies :)

I decided I didn't want to do a complete post of what I got for Christmas instead showing you these super cute ones which I am loving.

I met up with two of my best friends a couple of days before Christmas, Elsie and Hanna with her baby girl Zoey. We had mugs of tea with Christmas tree shaped shortbread and exchanged gifts. I don't get to see them that often, Elsie is at Uni and I don't live very close to Hanna, so it is so special and lovely when we get together.

Elsie brought me this lovely tartan scarf from Newlook. I was looking for one like this for ages, so was really happy when I opened it, I have been wearing it everyday since!

Hanna (and Zoey) gave me these Uplifting Quote Cards. I haven't seen them before but they are adorable. She told me they were from Matalan. It is a little gold white and black box with about 20 cards in with quotes on like "Be happy!" and "Adventure is out there".
It also comes with a stand so you can pop them on your desk. They are beautifully illustrated with perfect calligraphy  I love these so much and my first reaction was they would make a great Insta! Haha! 

I asked for some new makeup brushes for Christmas and my mum got me a brush roll filled with Crown Makeup Brushes. It is the 504 Studio Set, I am so happy with it. The brushes are all so soft and they are lovely to use and hold. 

What did you get for Christmas? 

Thankyou for reading, 

lots of love, 

B xxx





2 comments

  1. Ah the tartan scarf is beautiful.. I've been looking for one similar since last year so I might have to go looking for this one! xx

    Ciara Rose | www.ciara-rose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes defiantly!! I had been too so fell in love with it as soon as I received it! :) xx

      Delete