Christmas Jumper Day! // Blogmas Day 18

Friday, 18 December 2015



Hello lovelies!

Today was Text Santa Christmas Jumper day and I wasn't going to miss out on the opportunity to cover myself in glitter, pop on some antlers and wear a cheesy Christmas jumper!

My work arranged for us all to fundraise for Text Santa and we were allowed to wear our Christmas jumpers to get into the festive spirit, ONLY ONE WEEK TO GO!

Text Santa is working with Macmillan Cancer Support, Make a Wish and Save the Children.
At a time of year when we are spending money on presents and food, it is important to think about the people are who are not so lucky and healthy this Christmas. 


Or even easier, you can text SANTA5 or SANTA10 to 70760 to donate either £5 or £10 easy peasy :)


My Christmas jumper is from Primark, antlers are from Newlook and I used glitter hairspray from Superdrug.

Did you wear your Christmas knit today, which do you prefer cheesy or classy!?

Thankyou for reading, 

Check out my other Blogmas posts here  

Loads of love, B xox





2 comments

  1. That is such a great idea! As far as I can tell the only time we have texting opportunities for charity around here happen when something big happens, like an earthquake or something.

    While I appreciate the cheesy jumpers, I prefer to wear the classic ones ;) Yours is adorable, by the way! If I were you I would wear that all winter, hehe.

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really! They do it all the time here :) haha thankyou! I will be wearing it everyday this week for sure!! Xxx

      Delete