Life | Festive Day // Blogmas Day 10

Thursday, 10 December 2015




Oh hello there, yes this is me, on a bear, surprisingly, not the first time this has happened either.

Today, I met up with my bestie for a touch of Christmas shopping and a Christmas Costa. 


My favourite is the salted caramel cappuccino, how cute are they though!?


I hope Emily doesn't mind me posting this, but I am her bestie so she will have to forgive me anyway!

My jumper is from Newlook and my lipstick is One of a Kind Rimmel The One Lipstick (Blogpost coming because I lurrrrrve it!)





A catchup over a coffee is always the best, and it is never short of laughs, reminiscing of old 14 year old times, like the times you would request to leave science early just to be able to get the best panini going in the lunch hall.

I also found Makeup Revolution has moved into my local Superdrug store, I am so happy! I have never seen it available in a store before, and I got a bit over excited to see it and came home with a fair bit! I am super excited to try out the bits and pieces I got as I am sure you will love them as much as I do.


We rounded off the day with a good sing song to Micheal Bublé and baking a camembert for dinner, feeling oh-so festive now, may even go and curl up in my festive bed sheets with a candy cane (of which I brought 50 today because they were on offer)

Thankyou for reading! 

Check out my other Blogmas posts here  

Loads of love, B xox

2 comments

  1. That bear picture is so cute! A catchup over a coffee is definitely the best. I'm in need of a new eyeshadow palette. Would you recommend Makeup Revolution?

    xx Izzy | Qthee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thankyou I was made to pose on it!! I 100% recommend makeup revolution, my favourite eyeshadow palette by them is Iconic Pro 2, it's super lovely and it's practically all of my face of the day posts I can't get enough!! Xx

      Delete