Mac Brave for Pale Skin // Blogmas Day 2

Wednesday, 2 December 2015


 Hallelujah Praise the Lord for Mac Lipstick.  

Recently I indulged in Mac's satin lipstick in shade Brave and I am not disappointed.
I was after a nudey pinky shade perfect for everyday wear and it was a toss up between this and Velvet Teddy. But I preferred the satin finish of Brave, and I think it is a better match for my fair skin.





I have a cool ivory skin tone so am always a bit wary with lipsticks that make me look paler and ghostly. Brave is a dusty pinky / mauvey shade and suits my skin tone perfectly, it is like 'my lips but better'. It is a more enhanced pink from my natural pigment, so a perfect colour for a natural makeup look.


 I have worn it with a few different eye looks, it suit simple eyes but also compliments a smokey eye as well. I wear it mostly it mostly to work and I find it to be super long lasting, I love the consistency and it doesn't dry my lips out which is an added bonus now that it is Winter.



I also love the satin finish of it, its very creamy and looks semi matte semi glossy, it is suitable for any occasion and I would recommend it as a perfect staple nude shade for your collection.

What is your favourite Mac shade?

I hope you are enjoying Blogmas so far :) Today was a super happy lovely day for me, I had a long day at work, but was working with all my best work friends and we spent the day singing Christmas songs and eating ginger bread men, then to top it off, our other work friend, Ellen surprised us with a visit with her newborn baby boy! She left us to go on maternity leave a month or so ago and we sent her off with a huge hamper of baby things... to see her with this little beautiful baby was so lovely, I could have cried with happy tears!

Big Brave kiss for all of you for reading!



B xxx






4 comments

  1. This looks like a beautiful shade on you! I love the colour, but I do have darker skin so I think Velvet Teddy is a great alternative for this like me :D

    Aliya x | thecatandthegirl.blogspot.co.uk | https://www.bloglovin.com/people/thegirl09-10150959

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally the colour I would go for! It's lovely. I've have one Mac lipstick and I tried to find it so I could tell you what shade it is but I have no idea where it is! Oh no!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this shade, it's honestly the perfect nude for me!
    Jodie, xo // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a beautiful shade! This might well be my next MAC purchase!

    Hilary | The Beauty Collective

    ReplyDelete