Makeup Revolution Velvet Lips // Blogmas Day 17

Thursday, 17 December 2015


Hello lovelies!

We all know here I am one part a lipstick addict one part in love with Makeup Revolution, and it just so happens that they are now stocked in my local Superdrug, AND it just so happens that they have a beautiful range of matte liquid lipsticks. So I came home with three, I mean, it was destined to happen?

Salvation Velvet Lip Lacquer by Makeup Revolution. I use & love their eyeshadow palettes everyday, they are super pigmented with lovely shades, so I was in no doubt that these lip lacquers wouldn't disappoint. 

I picked up Rebel, Depravity and Vamp.

Rebel is a purple toned hot pink shade, suitable for an Autumn / Winter look.

Depravity is a pastel purple shade.

Vamp is the deepest darkest shade of the three, and is a deep purple shade that almost looks black. 


I took these swatches just as I applied them, as you first apply them they are intensely pigmented and glossy, but dry to a super matte finish. 

They are very similar to Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick, which is a similar formula, a liquid application that dries matte. I cannot compare them as I have never tried ABH but I would imagine that they are comparable.

So far I am really impressed with these liquid lipsticks, they are really long wearing and doesn't transfer, staying in place all day.

Have you tried any Makeup Revolution products or these Salvation Velvet Lip Laquers?

Thankyou for reading,

Check out my other Blogmas posts here  

Loads of love, B xox

4 comments

  1. Love the look of these!! I've only ever owned eyeshadow palettes from Make Up Revolution, but they're my fave and need to try their lip products!

    Robyn / Phases Of Robyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats what I thought, their eyeshadows have never disappointed me so needed to try some more products by them :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I'm definitely going to have to give these a go! I've started an obsession with liquid lipsticks and i'm always one the hunt for new ones to try. Love how bold these colours are! Great blog post lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh yes and for only a couple of pounds its defiantly worth it!! Thankyou :) xx

      Delete