My Little Box • December Edition // Blogmas Day 21

Monday, 21 December 2015


Hello Lovlies!

My Little Box has arrived for this month and it is a glitzy party edition.
My Little Box is a monthly subscription beauty box that has little luxuries in, perfect for the month. This month is perfect for party season with sparkles and blush, and gloves and tea to curl up with now that it is cold.


It is all wrapped up like a little gift, how could you resist having a peek inside..



The gloves are navy blue with gold flecks in, these will come in super handy when I am up early in the morning and have to battle frost on the car.


Also tucked into the box is a makeup bag, perfect in itself. With these amazing items in. I was so happy I did a little dance of joy!

Cherry Blossom and Rice Milk body lotion by Ritual. Cherry Blossom smells incredible and this will be perfect to apply to your pins before you go dancing in your LBD. Silky smoothy legs all night long.


Gold sparkly nail varnish & a deep blue. These will look perfect together, I may use the blue all over and then add a little sparkle of gold on the tips of my nails.



Nars Blush in Orgasm.
This is the first Nars product I have owned and it is beautiful! I love Nars packaging and this is a super cute tiny blush compact with a mirror.
I have had my eye on this shade of blush for a while, so was over the moon when I found it tucked away in the makeup bag! I can't wait to use it and add it to my collection!





How beautiful!

The box costs £11 a month and each month has a different theme so it is always a surprise what you are going to get..

I am so happy with this months and am going to carry on with my subscription.

If you want to see what I got in the November Edition check out my post here :)

Thankyou for reading, Only 4 days to go!! Can I get a woop woop!!

Check out my other Blogmas posts here  

Loads of love, B xox










3 comments

  1. This looks so good! I've read some negative reviews of my little box but this month's looks really good - that NARS blusher looks lovely!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is lovely! Last month I wasn't too keen, but loving it this month! xx

      Delete
  2. That looks amazing, I've only seen boxes like Birchbox and Glossybox which only contain beauty products. This one is lovely with gloves and a magazine!x

    AimeeSueXO
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete