My Most Worn • 2015 // Blogmas Day 15

Tuesday, 15 December 2015




Ahhhh only 10 days till Christmas! 

As we are nearing the end of the year I thought I would do a bit of a reflective post and talk about my favourite & most worn makeup this year :)

If you wanted to do this too, feel free to copy the questions and comment below so I can check out what you have been loving!

1. Most worn foundation?
It has got to be Revlon Colour Stay foundation, this was a new find of mine this year and ended up getting through quite a few bottles let me tell ya! I go for shade buff for oily/ combination skin. It features in almost all of my face of the days, I can't rave about it enough!

2. Most worn concealer?
As it has been every single year since wearing makeup, Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. It has an insane amount of coverage, it covers up any matter of things, it is amazing! I always go for the lightest shade as I have very pale skin. It is such a popular concealer that it is often sold out in Boots & Superdrug so I search for it in supermarkets and stock up!

3. Most worn powder?
Rimmel Stay Matte finishing powder, in Translucent.This is another product that has been a staple for me for years and I have always come back to. 

4. Most worn brow pencil / kit?
Seventeen Brow's that kit, this includes a wax, brow powder and a highlighter. It is perfect for shaping and filling in brows. 

5. Most worn primer?
Recently I have been loving Benefit Professional primer, but my most used this year is L'Oreal Blur Cream. This evens and primes skin perfectly. It keeps foundation is place so well, it doesn't budge. When I'm having a good skin day, I may just use this primer and finishing powder. 

6. Most worn eyeliner?
I always wear Barry M's white kohl liner in my water line as it makes eyes look bigger and I just prefer it to black kohl liner. The liquid liner I have worn the most this year is by Collection, as they are so cheap I picked up a few, in blue, black, brown and purple, I find this just as good as more expensive drugstore liquid liners.

7. Most worn eyeshadow?
Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 2 palette. This has the most perfect range of eyeshadows with 8 matte shades and 8 shimmery shades. I wear the nude shades almost daily, then go for the silver, purple and grey shades for evenings. I have hit the pan in some of the shades, which is a sign of how much I love it! Time to rebuy!

8. Most worn mascara?
I have experimented with a few mascaras this year, but my favourite has been Maybelline Falsies. It gives my lashes so much length and I have been so impressed with it.

9. Most worn blush?
Natural Collection in Pink Cloud & Dusky Pink. I would rebut this again and again, I find it just the right amount of pigment, it doesn't look crazy on, instead giving you a soft rosey glow. 

10. Most worn bronzer?
I don't wear bronzer a whole lot, but when I do I use Esteé Lauder Bronze Goddess. I have owned this bronzer for over a year and now the lid has broken off, oops!

11. Most worn lipstick?
Oh my, that is a tricky one! I own over 50 lipsticks so it is difficult to name one that has been the most worn. Umm let me consult my collection...
Ok I am back, I think it has got to be Rimmel Colour Rush Balm in shade Boom Chica Boom. It is a chubby stick super pigmented balmy lipstick, in a hot pink colour. I wangled this into most of my looks over the summer, hot pink may not be seen as the most wearable shade for everyday but apparently not for me haha!

12. Most worn nail varnish?
I was obviously feeling very pink this year, my most worn nail varnish was Barry M in passionfruit which is a pinky coral colour. I love Barry M for its nail varnish, their colours are incredible and I find them to be long wearing, which is important for a gal who is chipping her nails on clothes hangers working in retail!

Thankyou for reading,

Check out my other Blogmas posts here  

Loads of love, B xox



No comments

Post a Comment