THANKYOU 2015

Thursday, 31 December 2015


2015, thankyou for being so nice to me.

At the beginning of the year I was getting over a pretty horrible breakup, settling into a new job with the resolutions to be happy and read more. 

I don't want to dwell on how sad I was at the beginning of the year but I didn't feel like me, I hadn't laughed properly or smiled and felt really happy for a while and I wanted to change that.

I knew 2015 was going to be a 'stepping stone' year for me, I hadn't applied for University and wanted to stay in my new job for at least a year, to earn money and concentrate on becoming a happy person again. My job brought be so many new friends who I love so much and I even got a little promotion!

I chose to grab life and love it every second, being spontaneous, going to gigs on the beach, making pancakes at 2am and buying that shade of lipstick because I needed it.

Amongst this, I set up my blog, LifewithB and I honestly couldn't tell you how much I love it. I needed a creative outlet (after failing quite tremendously at Youtube) I love taking photos and writing about makeup, my little adventures and sharing a place to feel happy. For people to join in and share this little space with me is so wonderful and I can't thank you enough for how many times you have made me smile by reading and commenting! The more the merrier!

If I was going to say anything to myself at the beginning of 2015 it would be "Its going to be ok, you have fun!" I really did and I am looking forward to next year.

I don't know what 2016 will have in store for me, I am not looking to become a new person, I am happy with myself now, she can stay. I hope to have more adventures, which you of course are invited along to on the way. Perhaps to do some more travelling and maybe even kiss and make up with my Youtube channel. Who knows?!

Also, future self, if you're reading this, I hope you finally plucked up the courage to talk to that guy in 2016!? *blushes*

Thankyou so much for being here with me this year, I hope you stick around for next year too?! 

What are your plans for the new year and what were your best parts of 2015?

Oh and ... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Lots of love, B xxx






1 comment

  1. Happy new year! I wish you all the best for 2016 :) x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete