The Christmas Tag // Day 8

Tuesday, 8 December 2015

Image source- Pinterest


Bonjour petit pois!

I have cheekily taken this tag from A Little Rosy, I love the idea of it and couldn't help but answer these questions myself!

1. What is your favourite Christmas movie?

I wrote all about my favourite Christmas films here , but my all time favourite Christmas film is Love Actually. I watch it all year every year, it is so festive and Bill Nighy wins me over every time!

2. Do you open your Christmas presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

I work in retail so I work all day Christmas eve, so Christmas doesn't really begin for me until Christmas morning. When we were younger, me and my sister were allowed to open one little present each on Christmas Eve. Then we all get up in the morning, make a cup of tea then all open our presents together :) while my mum tries to take pictures of our reaction.. all of which are deleted later in the day.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?

One year I got given a fairy costume and I was over the moon and wouldn't take it off for weeks!

4. Favourite festive food?

I love food, festive or not, I can't pick one! I love baked camembert (divine) and Lindt chocolate, I eat so much chocolate over Christmas I actually wonder sometimes if you can die from a chocolate overdose.

5. Favourite Christmas gift?

Lip balm is always something I receive every year, which is perfect for me because I go through loads! I always love to receive new pyjamas, and that is usually something my mum gets us, we usually get matching ones, cheesy or cute? I can't decide..

6. Favourite Christmas scent?

I love anything with festive spices in, like cinnamon, but I always love sweet ones like orange and glazed apple. My favourite candle last year was apple and cinnamon, from Village Candle. This year I am loving the Festive Spice candle from Next. (I can't find them online, but the one I have is a 3 wick candle with a silver cut out holder with festive bits and bobs on, I think it was £12)

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve Traditions?

Not really, except if I include marking down 1000's of clothes ready for Boxing Day sales. Well actually last year, the fire alarms went off, and we all had to bundle out the shop in the rain. Hopefully this year I will be home to enjoy an evening in with my mum and puppy, watching some Christmas telly in our festive pyjamas. 

8. What tops your tree?

This year it is a a fluffy green angel fairy thing, but in past years we have had a giraffe toy and even Miley Cyrus on a wrecking ball. Calmed it down this year.

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant ) gift you asked for every year but never received?

There is probably plently I have forgotten, but I do remember asking for a horse again and again, I did horse riding and all my friends had horses, but sadly I never had one, probably just as well as it has saved me lots of money!

10. Whats the best part of Christmas for you?

Just having a day dedicated to spending time with my family, we don't do anything extravagant but enjoy each others company, take the puppy for a walk, watch films and play games :)

I tag anyone and everyone to do this tag, if you are doing Blogmas, please feel free to leave your links I would love to see your posts..

Check out my other Blogmas posts here  

loads of love, B xox









2 comments

  1. Aw Love Actually! I need to watch it again this year! xx

    Blog:: Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't watched it yet, everyone is talking about it on Twitter and I heard Bill Nighy's 'Christmas is all around us' on the radio earlier, I am being teased with it! haha! xxx

    ReplyDelete