Winter Lips | Top Picks // Blogmas Day 13

Sunday, 13 December 2015


Another Blogmas, another lipstick post! 

When it gets to December you will not miss me wearing anything but red lipstick, it tis the season and all that..

These are four lipsticks I am loving this Winter and thought I would share with you for a little inspiration if you were after a new shade for Christmas day :)

Clinique Cherry Pop 
My friend Kady (who adores lipstick as much as me) gave me this lipstick and I love it. They were also available with Glamour Magazine, it is a bright bold red, perfect for Christmas. I haven't had a Clinique lipstick before, but it is a really lovely texture and incredibly pigmented, feels super moisturising and smooth on the lips. 

Rimmel Kate Moss 107
This is a classic lipstick for the Winter/Autumn season, it is a deep berry red shade with purple undertones. I wore it at my Christmas party, link to my look here<<  It is a matte finish but applies really easily and is really long lasting. I most defiantly will be wearing this for Christmas day, with sparkly silver eyes!

Rimmel One of a Kind
I love this lipstick and is the newest addition to my lipstick collection this Winter. I wrote an entire review of it because it is so amazing which you can read here :)

MAC Chilli
This is a matte red lipstick with orange undertones. I find it complimentary for pale skin because it has warmer tones it doesn't wash me out, instead gives me appearance a warm rosy look. I find this lipstick to be a really wearable shade and tend to wear it everyday for work, because it doesn't look overly dramatic. I either wear it with a simple eye look, just eyeliner and mascara, or with a soft brown eyeshadow. Although it is matte, I don't find it too drying and I rarely need to top it up throughout the day. I can see myself going through this lipstick and buying it again and again.

Which lipstick are you loving this season? 

Lots of Christmas Kisses for ya all!

Thankyou for reading,

Check out my other Blogmas posts here  

Loads of love, B xox





2 comments

  1. Love this post, 107 has been an absolute staple in my winter makeup! I also really love the NYX matte lip in Copenhagen, I feel you would like it based on the above shades! xx

    Jessica Ann ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its perfect isn't it! oooh thank you, I have been meaning to try their matte lips, but now I may have to get that one!! Thank you :) xxx

      Delete