2016 Makeup Wishlist

Sunday, 3 January 2016

(None of these images are my own)



New Year, new makeup right?! This is what I have my eye on to add to my makeup bag this year..

Benefit Gimme Brow- My friend Kady is obsessed with Benefit and buys all her makeup from them, and she has been telling me how amazing Gimme Brow is for ages. I have been meaning to pick it up for ages now, but I think I may have to this year, see what all her fuss is about.

The Balm Nude Dude - These eyeshadows look beautiful and I am in love with the packaging! 

NYX Soft Matte lip cream - I first tried NYX's eyeliner and I am so impressed with it. I see these lip creams used a lot in Instagram beauty videos and as they are not very expensive I would like to give them a go as well. I have my eye on the shades - London, Cairo, San Paulo & Amsterdam.

MAC Lipsticks- My wishlist is forever filled with Mac Lipsticks. The newest additions to my list are shades- Whirl, Mehr, Cosmo, Bric O La & Verve.

Benefit High Beam- This is a liquid highlighter and looks beautiful when applied and blended in for a subtle dewy look.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit- I haven't yet dipped my toes into contour kits but I feel like I may do in 2016 and this Beverly Hills one looks incredible. I would get the fair one and have a little experiment.

The Balm FratBoy - The Balm just has the most amazing playful packaging I am a bit obsessed right now! I watch MirellaBelleBeauty on Youtube and she uses these blushes and they look so lovely, so pigmented with perfect shades.

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation- It seems like every beauty blogger is using this foundation, like Lily Pebbles, ICovetThee and Hannah Maggs. The shades range for cool to warm skin tones which is perfect for me because I have a cool skin tone, so if I can get my hands on one which matches my skin perfectly I will be on to a winner. This foundation seems to have the most impressive coverage, I also don't think it is overly expensive for a premium brand foundation. I think its £29 which is cheaper than Estée Lauder. 

Essie Nail Polish- These nail varnishes are so lovely, I have a deep red one which is perfect for Winter, but I want to get some more playful bright colours for Spring. I find it to be so long lasting and their is so many beautiful colours to pick from, it will be hard for me to not buy them all!

What is on your makeup wish list for 2016? Have you tried any of these products and do you recommend them?

Thankyou for reading :)

Lots of love, B xxx


5 comments

  1. Oooo I love Essie, need to buy more this year =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the Charlotte Tilbury foundation too, I've heard such good things about it. The gimme brow sounds great too, and I forever have a Mac lipstick wish list too!

    Lucy x- Yellowicing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently picked up three mac lipsticks! I definitely want to get more this year! Lovely list x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frat Boy is a lovely blush! Have a look at Down Boy too, it's my favourite Balm blush!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Benefit eyebrow products are amazing, I think they're worth the money and they last me ages and they do have really nice highlighter, I keep using their Watts Up! one and the High Beam one and they've both turned out great for me so far. I keep eyeing up The Balm products because everyone seems to be going crazy for them at the moment, I just find them a bit pricey to say you can get them in Superdrug haha x

    Mollie Victoria Beauty | Blog

    ReplyDelete