BEAUTY | Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick

Sunday, 17 January 2016


What do you mean 'another lipstick post??' Guys, we know the deal here, I am not one to say no to a new lipstick haha!

I have these pair for a while now, but haven't got around to talking about them on here yet!

I tend to always go for Rimmel when I am looking for a drugstore lipstick. Their products are so reliable, with lovely shades and are not harsh on your bank balance.

These lipsticks are £6.49 and I picked up Vintage Pink and Mayfair Red Lady.

Vintage Pink is a lovely purple pink shade. On me it looks more purple because I have a cool skin tone, on warmer skin tone it may look more pink. I love this as a alternative to a nude lipstick and lightly dab it on my lips for bit of colour.

Mayfair Red Lady is a super intense classic red shade. I love to wear it with a light eye makeup maybe just some black liquid liner and lots of mascara. To prevent the colour from bleeding, I apply it by gently dabbing it on my lips, then sweep it across my lips for an intense glossy look.

The formula is incredibly moisturising and feels so nourishing on the lips. When you first apply it is so pigmented and glossy, the colour is long lasting but its like a balm, so doesn't stay glossy all day. If you struggle with lipsticks drying out your lips then these are defiantly for you because they contain vitamins which keep them hydrated and moisturised.

Have you tried these lipsticks before? Which shade do you prefer?

Lots of lipstick loving, 

from B xxx













11 comments

  1. Vintage pink looks gorgeous :) I shockingly don't own any Rimmel lipsticks! Will definitely have to get my hands on some xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep walking past these lipsticks every time I go into Boots, and I have to tell myself not to buy anymore... but who am I kidding, we can't resist MORE lipsticks can we? I may treat myself to only one... but I'll have trouble picking a shade next haha! Lovely post Beth! xx

    http://leonnilittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Leonni, we can NEVER have enough lipsticks! ;) xx

      Delete
  3. Oh these sound really good! Lovely review! I struggle with drying lipsticks so maybe I will give them a go! Like I need any more lipsticks haha x

    Nicole x
    have you joined my new blogging community #SpeakUp about raising awareness of issues that affect young people health and wellbeing! Find out more here http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/new-exciting-project-speakup_17.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Never!! I tend to use vintage pink when I am working to save them drying up but keeping them nice and smooth :) xx

      Delete
  4. The pink shade is gorgeous! I might have to accidentally pick this up.. Ha!

    Great post lovely.

    Emma Louise xx
    www.owlsandstags.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I accidentally pick up all my makeup ;) I haven't regretted it though, it is lovely xx

      Delete
  5. A girl can never have too many lipsticks! Thats what i always tell myself anyway ahaha. These may have to accidentally have to fall into my basket next time im shopping oops

    www.itskiaerin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. words to live by! hahah for sure, and I hope you enjoy :) xxx

      Delete
  6. These lipsticks are one of my favourite formulas! I already have vintage pink but mayfair red lady looks stunning! :)

    Hana | www.hanarosella.blogspxot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete