Glittery Nude Nails

Sunday, 10 January 2016


Hell yes I am not leaving the glitter just for Christmas and New Years!!

I was after a nude polish to see me through until I can start wearing coral and pinks in Spring. Good old trustee Collection was my first port of call, I picked up this pinky nude called Bear Nude for £1.99 good aye?

I was a bit skeptical whether this would be any good as it is so cheap. But I am pretty impressed. I manage to chip my nail varnish really easily because I work in a shop and am always moving lots of clothes on hangers or displays but I found this lasts me a week maybe with 1 or 2 chips at the end of it. I applied a couple of coats to intensify the colour and may top it up throughout the week.

Of course I couldn't resist adding a little sparkle to my nudey nails, so I also picked up this Maybelline nail varnish in Rose Chic for £3.99, from the Maybelline Color Show Crystal Nail range. It is a super intense glitter polish, that applies super quickly. Don't you find with some glittery nail polishes, you have to apply like 10 layers to get a full glittery nail? With this one you literally only need one coat, which I think its absolutely fab, as I am a bit of a glitter magpie.

I like to just paint one nail glittery but there is no harm in doing all of them! 

This is so perfect and cheap to create for under £6!

What nail varnish are you loving at the moment?

Thankyou for reading!

Lots of love, B xxx





9 comments

  1. Love these two nail polishes together, they look so classy but still fun. You can't beat glitter nail polish! :)

    Maxine xx
    www.chatterboxmax.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color combo...going to have to hunt for these two shades. Also, I love your nail shape, I wish I could get mine that long!

    Brittny | www.brittnykindred.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really! Thankyou, they recently all broke off so I have been trying to grow them back :) glad you liked this post :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Love these two shades together so pretty.


    EmmaInks

    ReplyDelete
  4. This combo is so classy and beautiful! Going to have to look at these polishes when I'm next in Boots or Superdrug :)

    Hana | www.hanarosella.blogspxot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete