Let's do this 2016!!

Friday, 1 January 2016


Happy New Year!!

I hope you have all had a lovely first day of 2016 :) I had work today, battled the rain and now I am home cuddled up on the sofa with Dudley watching Tangled, and I am ok with that!

Also isn't this notebook the cutest? I got it from TK Maxx, I was actually in there looking for a 2016 diary but I couldn't resist this and it means I have a new place to plan and write blogposts.

So I began my notepad by writing in what I want to do and achieve in this New Year and thought I would share it with you too because we are all friends here!!

1. Travel more

I want to go to Amsterdam so badly! Also maybe go and visit my sister in Australia. I hope I can visit at least 3 new places before the end of the year!

2. Kiss and make up with my Youtube channel 

Last year my videos kind of petered out, I did enjoy making them and I would like to start a schedule and post more frequently.

3. Monthly Scrapbook 2016

I loved loved loved this project last year, where I posted a photograph of my day everyday of August. I would love to this again, perhaps twice, ooh la la!

4. Read more

Can I read 50 books? Is that unrealistic?!

5. Be happy always!

I want to approach everything with a positive outlook and open mind :)

What are your New Years goals and to do's?

I would love nothing more than for you to stay on this journey with me, 
lots of love,
B xxx




6 comments

  1. Happy new year and good luck! I wish you all the best x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goals! I relocated to Amsterdam from London 3 days ago so I can definitely recommend you visit - it's so lovely here!

    www.alikelylife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really thats amazing! Thankyou I really hope I can visit this year! xx

      Delete
  3. Great goals! Good luck with them, and I hope 2016 is good to you :) x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete