NEWS JUST IN • New Favourite Mascara

Friday, 29 January 2016


Before | After

Hello lovelies!

The place of my favourite mascara has been replaced with... *drum roll* Benefit Roller Lash.



I wanted to get my hands on a Benefit mascara for a while but was unsure of which one to get. In Boots they do mini testers of some of the Benefit products so I picked up Roller Lash and They're Real. Between them both, I was super impressed. However I loved the packaging of Roller Lash and the way it made my lashes look! So when I was out shopping I decided to finally take the plunge and buy the proper sized one, YES I spent a whole £19.50 on a mascara. You know me, love a bargain, but I really felt like this mascara was worth it.



This is the most recent mascara release by Benefit and I have seen mixed reviews about it, but I love it, I will even use it on its own because it gives the appearance of false lashes. Well you can see for yourself in the side by side picture, I see myself hooked on this mascara now! 

I applied a couple of coats and started by applying it to my tips then coating the roots and shimmying the wand out towards the tip, I found this works the best to creating the longest lashes.


Have you tries this mascara, what are your thoughts?

Lots of love B xxx

6 comments

  1. I picked up a travel size of this mascara in Boots a few months ago and I absolutely adore it! I'm currently using the Lancome Grandiose Mascara and loving it too, but I'll definitely repurchase Roller Lash soon! Definitely a must have mascara! xx

    Ciara Rose | www.ciara-rose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats what I did, it was like a baby mascara :) I don't think i will be convinced anything will beat this one! xxx

      Delete
  2. I've always used the Benefit They're Real Mascara and love it! So tempted to try roller lash next though, the packaging is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used this a few months back and absolutely adored it too! I haven't gotten around to repurchasing this as I had another few lined up to try but I am definitely going to repurchase this soon. Just reading this review made me want to head to my closest shop to buy it! Great before and after photo, really does the mascara justice. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! I really hoped it did :D xxx

      Delete