Rimmel #LONDONLOOKUK | LifewithB

Tuesday, 5 January 2016


Hello lovelies! 

Now you may or may not have heard, but Rimmel London are holding a competition, looking for all makeup addicts *shyly raises my hand* to send them their #LONDONLOOKUK to be in with a chance of winning an opportunity to go to Youtube Space London and work with Rimmel makeup artists and meet Rita Ora. 
More Information here if you want to get involved - http://uk.rimmellondon.com/flexible-campaign/introduction-page

I couldn't resist but to take part as well, so I have created my London look using these Rimmel gems...



Lasting Finish 25 hour Foundation in shade Ivory

Hide the Blemish Concealer in shade Ivory

Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent

Lasting Finish Mono Blush in Live Pink

Brow this Way in Middle Brown

HD 5 Pan Eyeshadow palette in Brixton Brown

GlamEyes Liquid Liner in Black Glamour

WonderFull Mascara in Extreme Black





I created an everyday smokey eye glamour look, with ombre lips. 


Rimmel has been my go to favourite drugstore makeup brand for years so it was easy to pick my favourites to feature in this look.

Also isn't those eyeshadows beautiful? I especially love the cranberry shade and used that for a pop of colour on my lids.


I even filmed my makeup look for you :) 

See, me and my Youtube channel are slowly becoming firm friends again!

Make sure you sneak a peek at how I used these products to create my finished look..



Have you entered this competition too?

If you wouldn't mind you could also vote for me here >> http://uk.rimmellondon.com/entry/entry-3039 << and I will send you lots of air kisses :)

I had loads of fun creating this look and thank you for reading!!



Lots of love, B xxx

























13 comments

  1. You are so pretty! Xx loving the look too

    Please may you follow me xx
    amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your look! I agree with you, the cranberry colour is a great pop of colour in that little palette.The contest sounds super fun, as well. Good luck! :)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a stunning look! I tried to vote but I couldn't see where to, is voting open yet as they've not closed the competition? X

    Holly ∣ Closingwinter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much! Under the picture is a crown and you just click that, it goes from red to grey once you've voted! So grateful!! Xxx

      Delete
  4. Your eye shadow was seriously smooth (if that makes sense, I am writing this way to tired) plus eyeliner!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You look so beautiful! I love Rimmel products, they've come a long way these last few years. It just goes to show drugstore products can be just as good. That lipstick looks lovely on you. I'm going to check out if Rimmel brow this way comes in a darker shade.

      Sally ~ DiagonSally

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful look! I am a huge fan of Rimmel products and swear by the brand. Really digging that red lip! x

    Hilary | The Beauty Collective

    ReplyDelete
  7. This look is so pretty! I'm awful at eye makeup so mine definitely wouldn't turn out this good haha. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your eyes are to die for! Really hope you win xxxx

    www.ZyaandDaizy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous and this type of make up suits you very well:) Also you have a nice blog:)

    Please check :https://asparklingjourney.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete