Black & White • Day 4

Thursday, 4 February 2016


Hello there, it is day four of my #29DaysWithB, still going strong, hey isn't it pancake day soon?! 

*googles it* AHH 5 days away!

Anyway, today is the day for a black and white picture. 

When I first thought about and planned this project it stemmed from photo challenges I had seen / done previously over on Instagram. Back in 2014 I was tagged to do the 5 day Black & White photo challenge. At the time I was in London, prancing around expensive restaurants, drinking white wine and then exploring art galleries slightly tipsy. 

I do love an art gallery, and in hind sight, loved them even more with a bit of sauvignon blanc in me.

One of my favourite galleries is the Saatchi gallery, in Chelsea, ooh la la! It is home to contemporary art, whilst we were there, there was a large installation of hundreds of ant sculptures climbing the walls it was a little creepy but fascinating. 

If you have been following me for a while you will know I love art, I studied it and contemplated carrying it on to Uni, I am more of an admirer of it now than participating in it myself.

Outside of the Saatchi gallery were these sculptors of Buddhist Knights (I said were, I am not sure if they are still there, I haven't been back since, so incase you are passing by and want to see them I have no idea where or if they are still there- sorry!)

I felt an urge to photograph them in line like this, I took the photo on my iPhone 4S but I think it had turned out fine and I even have it framed.

Have you seen these before, are they still there?


Thankyou so much for reading and I will see you tomorrow,

lots of love, B xox





2 comments

  1. Oh I love this challenge! Go you! The Saatchi gallery is amazing - I haven't been for such a long time but it's always been my favourite!xx

    oneandthesame.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thankyou!! It really is want to go again so bad! Thanks Alice :D xx

      Delete