Blogger Love • Day 14

Sunday, 14 February 2016




#29DaysWithB

Oooh hello there and happy valentines day. I am spending it very much like I spend every other, with my puppy Dudley curled up on me *bliss* I don't need no man!

Anyway, seen it is a day for spreading love, whether that be to your boyfriend/ girlfriend, your best friend or your gold fish. I thought it was the perfect day to share some of my favourite blogs with you, spreading some blogger love and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

(All of these images are the bloggers own and I have used them to entice you into their blogs, any of you gals want me to take them down I will)



I adore this girls blog, she is super cute and so friendly! I can't remember how we 'met' whether it was through twitter or youtube but she is a babe, who blogs and vlogs about beauty, lifestyle & fashion. Also she has the cutest Westie ever, so Izzy's blog is definatly one to add to your reading list.



I recently discovered this lovely little blog because Hannah posted a picture of Cornwall on twitter and I was like 'Hey! I live there too!' Anyway I love her photography in her posts and her style of blogging, it is very easy to read and you can be on there reading for hours!




Lucie is a super sweet blogger who I found through The Girl Gang and we often tweet each other so I am always keeping up to date with her posts and youtube videos (Lucie I just watched your Zante video before writing this- Loved it!) 



I found Alice through twitter and we love a good chat on there. Alice is a beauty and lifestyle blogger with a love of lipstick and I love her posts like 8 Things That Make Me Happy. Be sure to check Alice out and give her a follow :) 




This blog is like a warm cup of tea, it makes me feel cosy and Rhianna's photographs are beautiful! She blogs about lifestyle and beauty, I especially love this post - 28 things to do when you're having a bad day, I could just curl up and read this blog all day :)

Of course I read a whole load of blogs and I love them all, if I had included everyone my post would go on forever! I will get around to sharing more blog love in the future but for now I will keep it short and sweet.

If you were unsure of what I am up to throughout the month of February then click here for all the details :)

Lots of love, B xxx







6 comments

  1. What an absolute sweetheart are you!! Thank you so much for the mention it means a lot! Hope you have a gorgeous day with your pup xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh thank you so much! Love the other bloggers you mentioned too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so much Beth! This melted my heart <3 such kind words and thank you for the other blog recommendations!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post, going to go check all these out, thanks for sharing :)

    SleepyHeaven
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this round up, definitely will check these out! Thanks for sharing!

    elainea
    toast the girl almighty

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a nice idea, I slightly wish I thought of it!
    Looking forward to your next post
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete