Bubbles • Day 23

Tuesday, 23 February 2016


Once upon a time, when I had just started LifewithB, I went to Berlin. I was just grasping how to blog and created two whole posts on my trip away. (You can read about it here) Now I have a whopping 600 followers on Bloglovin (THANKYOU SO MUCH!) so thought I would share this photo again, because I love it and I hope you do too!

I was prancing around outside the Berlin concert hall, where a street performer was creating millions of bubbles. My inner child was thrilled and I couldn't help but try and pop them. 

My mum took this photo and it makes me giggle. This was the only sunny day we were there so we were really lucky to stumble upon the bubble man whilst the sun was shining.




I would really love to visit Berlin again because there is so much more for me to explore, have you been to Berlin? Is the bubble man always there? Why are bubbles so fascinating no matter how old you are?! Tell me the answers! Haha!


Thankyou so much for reading and I will see you tomorrow,

lots of love, B xox

4 comments

  1. Congratulations on the followers :) I love bubbles!

    Hana | www.hanarosella.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so beautiful.Just followed you. That means I'm 610th follower. :)
    I once visited Germany but have never been to Berlin. It's definitely on my travel list. xo

    Antonia || Sweet Passions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing! Thankyou so much :D It was amazing, you will love it! xxx

      Delete