Childhood • Day 3

Wednesday, 3 February 2016



As I sifted through the pictures of my childhood, ones of me in fairy dresses, eating cake or in school plays, none of them stood out to me as much as the ones of me hugging my little sister and grinning with her. She was (& still is) my bestest friend and sidekick. 

We would spend hours playing imaginary games, pretending to be The Cheeky Girls or making up plays to perform to our parents (or teddies).

We grew up on a farm, so when we weren't helping feed the lambs, who all became our babies who we named, we lived in an imaginary world, only breaking for squash and biscuit breaks. 

This photograph was taken whilst we were on holiday and I love it because it looks like we were up to something before my mum made us look at the camera.

My best childhood memories all include Phoebe, so naturally I had to use one of us together to capture what my childhood was. 

How would you explain your childhood in one picture?


Thankyou so much for reading and I will see you tomorrow,

lots of love, B xox

2 comments

  1. Aw this is such a cute photo! I love the idea of this series I think it is always nice to look back on old photos x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, I am glad you like it :) xxx

      Delete