FOTD-Spice & Creme In Your Coffee • Day 11

Thursday, 11 February 2016



Aloha beauties!!

I am so excited for today, its going to be a good'un, I am off to celebrate two friends birthdays this evening, and I love nothing more than seeing them :D

Anyway before I head out I thought I would show you my face of the day, taadaaa!




This is kind of like my go to makeup recently. Perfect for everyday and getting ready for work quickly.

I start with Body Shop T- Tree Primer
Collection Concealer in Fair
Revlon Colourstay Foundation in Buff for Oily/ Combination Skin.
Rimmel Stay Matte Power in Translucent.

For eyes-
Brows- Rimmel Professionnel Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
Maybelline Big Eyes White Kohl Eyeliner
Benefit They're Real Mascara (Loads of it!!)

Cheeks-
Nars Blush in Orgasm
Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess in Warm (I think, the label has rubbed off I have had it for so long, oops!)

Lips - The best part!!
Mac Lip liner in Spice
Mac Creme in Your Coffee Creamsheen Lipstick




I love this lipstick combination so much! I have to make sure I don't wear it everyday, but I can't help it!!

I have also tied my curly hair back into a loose bun with a scrunchie.
My top is stolen from my sister's wardrobe but originally from George, sorry Phoebe!! 

What makeup are you wearing today?


Thankyou so much for reading and I will see you tomorrow,

lots of love, B xox

2 comments

  1. You look amazing; your eye color is stunning!! I really like the lipstick as well. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete