In My Bag • Day 16

Tuesday, 16 February 2016



Hi guys!

My bag is like a never ending well of receipts, cinema tickets, tissues, lipsticks and leaves?!(yes found 2 whilst scooping out its contents) Aside from that are my 'essentials' items that I carry around with me day to day. 

My bag itself is from Zara. Its black with a gold zip, two small handles and one long strap.  It is fake leather (I presume as it was only £20) and is slouchy rather than structured. The best part is is that it holds quite a lot without being bulky and heavy.

So what do I carry around with me?

Purse - obviously an essential. This duck egg blue one is from Primark, the main storage for my reams of receipts and the odd pennies.

Camera - As I am attempting to vlog this year my camera is coming along with me, it is the Sony a5000, I love it because it has a flip screen :)

Tangle Teezer - This is one especially for handbags because it has a protective cover so the bristles don't get squished. I am always in need of a hairbrush because my hair is like a birds nest, oops!

Sunglasses - well these are for just incase, just in case the sun does come out! This pair is from H&M.

Diary & Pen - The diary is from My Little Box, I am so forgetful, I have a tendency to double book myself, so it is so handy having this trusty cute diary with me.

Hand Sanitiser -  Couldn't go anywhere without it, no germs are coming near me thank you very much!

Hand Cream - Seen as it is a bit chilly at the moment, my hands need to be topped up with moisture every so often, this little one is from My Little Box as well.

Nivea Lip Butter - Same as above, can't go having chapped lips, also this smells amazing, like jam doughnuts!

4Head - This is a perfect on the go relief for headaches, you just swipe it across your forehead for a natural remedy. It is made from Levomenthal, so feels really cooling when you pop it on.

Perfume - This is a super sweet perfume from The Library of Fragrance called Sunshine. It reminds me of summer, it smells of suntan lotion and vanilla ice cream, it is a small enough bottle perfect for your handbag.

Lipstick - I always carry around with me the lipstick I am wearing that day to keep the colour topped up.

Hair Grips - This things like to hide everywhere, but you can usually find a few in the depths of my bag in case of hair emergencies!

What do you always carry around in your bag?



Thankyou so much for reading and I will see you tomorrow,

lots of love, B xox

10 comments

  1. You have such a great clogging Camera! These are great essentials

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post - I love seeing what others carry in their handbags! I once found dried cat food in the bottom of my handbag...that's a bit weirder than leaves! Haha. x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this lip butter & hand cream. Such great goodies! Thanks for sharing!

    elainea
    toast the girl almighty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your purse is gorgeous and so cute! :)
    Love,
    Jenny
    Jenny Side Up

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading this sort of posts. Your diary is so adorable.
    I can't leave my house without a pair of sunglasses and my phone. Oh and the phone charger, of course! I use 3G when I am out and it drains out the battery pretty fast. So a charger is as essential as keeping phone itself, haha!

    Noor | Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I never think to take my phone charger with me, usually end up borrowing everyone elses, oops! xx

      Delete