In My Cup • Day 27

Saturday, 27 February 2016


Hello everyone!!

I hope you are all having a lovely Saturday?!

Moustache Jacks is a little bar / coffee shop in St Austell, Cornwall, home to the best hot chocolate I have ever had.

What is in my cup - hot chocolate topped with cream, marshmallows, jelly beans, more chocolate and white chocolate stars = Amazing!!

If you live in Cornwall, I 100% recommend indulging in one of these 'Fat Jacks'.

I went with my best friend because we needed a bit of cheering up, and it defiantly did the trick.


"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"  

Kate Moss obviously never had one of these then did she!? Haha, I will never be a skinny mini! 


Thankyou so much for reading and I will see you tomorrow,

lots of love, B xox

7 comments

  1. This looks absolutely delicious. If ever go to Cornwall this is the first place I'm going to visit. xo

    Antonia || Sweet Passions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should! I will go with you, you know to keep you company ;) haha! xx

      Delete
  2. YUM, this looks SO good! I'm a big lover a decadent hot chocolate so this is right up my street!! Very jealous haha. Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This. Looks. SOOO. Delicious! I wish I had this kind of treat close by!!

    Elainea
    Toast the Girl Almighty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was! Ooooh or you could make your own? Then you can top it with anything you like :) xxx

      Delete
  4. That hot chocolate look so good! And your lipstick is gorgeous :)

    Hana | www.hanarosella.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm I have been day dreaming of it since! Thankyou, it was All Fired Up by Mac xxx

      Delete