Inspired By • Day 9

Tuesday, 9 February 2016





Hello lovely people!!

I thought about lots of people who had inspired me throughout life, but seen as this is my blog I thought about who inspired me to create it.

That has to be the lovely Carrie Fletcher. I see a lot of myself in Carrie, she offers herself as an Honorary Big Sister, offering the best advice over a cup of tea. 

I had the idea of writing a blog for a while, but didn't think I would actually do it, I didn't have enough confidence, thought I would need a better camera and ultimately I didn't think I would be good enough.

Watching Carrie's videos makes you feel like you're chatting to a best friend, and it wasn't until I watched one of her videos, where she was saying that if you want to do something JUST DO IT. I can't remember which video this is now, she said it doesn't matter about what camera you use, it is the content you provide that matters. So I did it. Carrie just gave me that little extra push, without even knowing it!

Carrie inspired and still inspires me now, to be happy, embrace life and love it!

Of course I had to add her beautiful book to my collection - although I have already grown up & out of the 'teen age' it is a joy to read.

The first lines to the book would too be the first lines to my non-existent autobiography. 
I don't know what I'm doing. In life, in love, in work, in general. I just don't know what I'm doing. Making it up as I go along.

Thankyou for that Carrie (If, which I doubt you are, reading this!)

My other inspirations are -


Who inspires you?

Thankyou so much for reading and I will see you tomorrow,


Lots of love, B xox

2 comments

  1. I love Carrie Fletcher! She is indeed truly inspiring. I haven't read the book yet though. I'm glad she helped you find the courage you needed to start your blog.

    Be | lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!! You should defo read it I am loving it :D xx

      Delete