Nature • Day 25

Thursday, 25 February 2016


Happy Thursday everyone! This week has gone so quickly, time is getting away from me at the moment. I am in the process of editing my February Vlog, Im thinking I might combine February and March together though to make it a bit more interesting :D

Nature. I'm surrounded by nature all the time, I didn't know if I could photograph it though in an interesting way. A while ago, I was playing around with my camera on the manual settings (oo-err very technical) but I managed to teach myself about F-stops and what not, I snapped this picture of a bee which, I must say, I am quite proud of!

Life with B bee! I hope you like it, I am really looking forward to Spring, the sun getting a little warmer, flowers making a colourful appearance and of course Easter Eggs ;) No I don't always have chocolate on my mind what do you mean? Haha!

In between rainy showers today I am off for a little adventure around Cornwall armed with my camera!

Hope you all have a lovely day 


Thankyou so much for reading and I will see you tomorrow,

lots of love, B xox

1 comment

  1. This picture is so pretty! I love playing around with my camera settings and getting better photos it is so much fun x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete