OOTD 'That White Shirt' • Day 21

Sunday, 21 February 2016


Hello beauties!!

This is my very first OOTD post so please forgive me!

I am not the most stylish, blue jeans and a wooly jumper will do me fine. 

Having said that, I really love this casual white shirt I brought the other day.





I tend to avoid wearing white because I have very pale skin and I hate the look where you can see your bra through the fabric because it is so thin.

But I love this one because it is fairly thick, super soft (its 100% cotton) so no bra peeping through or having to wear a cami underneath. 

I have worn this shirt a couple of times, paired with blue or black jeans and brown ballet pumps.

And the best part is, it was only £20! 



Thankyou so much for reading and I will see you tomorrow,

lots of love, B xox

5 comments

  1. Lovely outfit. I'm quite basic in what I wear too, but you can't beat a good white shirt! Totally agree about the problem with them being see-through though, you have to be careful! xx

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the simplicity of a white shirt and jeans.. such an easy outfit yet still so pretty xx

    Ciara Rose | www.ciara-rose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simple but lovely :) thankyou honey!! Xxx

      Delete
  3. I know what you mean with the bra showing through, I don't like it either which is why I struggle with finding a white shirt (T-shirts are a lot easier :D) but I really like yours! :) Suits you very well :)
    Have a lovely day!
    Love,
    Jenny
    Jenny Side Up

    ReplyDelete