Something Pink • Day 7

Sunday, 7 February 2016


Hello beauties! 

Its day 7 of my little blogging project, my best friend just so happens to be a pink princess at the moment so I had to include her for my something pink :)

This is my friend Emily, who I have been friends with since I was 13, and if anyone loves a good selfie it is her. "BETH come and take a selfie with me NOW" 

Last week we decided we needed a shopping trip, stock up on some Lush bits, new makeup and I was desperate for some new shoes seen as my old ones had holes in.

Whilst we got ready we munched on coco pops, argued over which lipstick to wear then took an hours road trip to Plymouth. This is something we have been doing for years, and usually ends with us singing (screaming) to cheesy pop songs, you name it- High School Musical (Im always Troy) McFly & Kelly Clarkson.

The day ended a bit dramatically with Emily trying to get into her nail glue with nail scissors, slipping and stabbing her self, and a quick trip to minor injuries. 

But all in all it was a good day filled with lots of laughs. 

What have you been up to today?


Thankyou so much for reading and I will see you tomorrow,

lots of love, B xox

2 comments