Soundtrack To My Life • Day 10

Wednesday, 10 February 2016



Pinterest Image

Hello lovelies!!

Its day 10 woop woop!

I am writing this as I listen to Radio 1 and Greg James's sport relief challenge and it so incredible, I have just donated via text which you can do to by texting GREG to 70703, which donates £3 :D

Anyway, music is a massive part of my day like it probably is to most people, I wake up and get ready to music, drive to music, work all day long to music, run to music, write to music, go to gigs, and sing (although not very good).

I am a fan of all types of music as well, I don't just like one type of genre and usually my playlists are big mish mash. I also like to find new music so thought you too would like to see which music I love & go have a listen yourself.


Albums always in my music library-

Ben Howard - Every Kingdom
Jake Bugg - Jake Bugg
Kate Nash - Made of Bricks
 Alt-J- An Awesome Wave 
Ed Sheeran - +

Music I sing at the top of my voice- 
Mcfly (any & all)
Grease Soundtrack
Sia

Driving Soundtrack-
The 1975 - The 1975
Lily Allen - Its Not Me Its You
Imagine Dragons - Night Visions
Polly Money - The That Guy EP

Best Gig Music & Writing Music -
Andy Jordan- Geography Ep
James Bay - Let it go Ep
Backbeat Soundsystem (all)
Natty - Man Like I

Other Music that I love - 
One Direction - Made in the AM
Jamie T- Carry on the Grudge
Frances- Borrowed Time
The Cat Empire
BØRNS
Wolf Alice 

See a lot of different stuff being played through my speakers.
If you haven't heard of these artists before I 100% recommend you search them on Spotify because I think they are amazing!

What is your favourite music?


Thankyou so much for reading and I will see you tomorrow,

lots of love, B xox

No comments

Post a Comment