The Sky • Day 1

Monday, 1 February 2016




Pinch punch first of the month! No returns!

January is over already, whaaaat! I have a feeling February is going to be a good month, have a few plans and I am excited to spend some time with friends and I have 100% got my blogging head on, lets do this!!

Today is my first day of my February blog challenge, the title of today is sky, I am obsessed with the sunset, clouds, moon stars the lot! I have so many photographs of the various stages of the sky on my phone so it was tricky to pick one for today.

I took this as I was rushing around with my mum, we were late for an appointment and I was begging for her to pull over so I could hop out and grab a picture of the pinky orange sunset. She refused, no wonder because we were about forty minutes late, so I tried to steady my hand as much as possible and took it through the car window. But I think it turned out ok, what do you guys think?

Weirdly enough, my brain is obviously in sync with the sky on February the first, this is what I found on my Timehop today -


I remember I made this little collage on the college bus and I named it 'Changing Sky' (I was an art student)
1- Walk to College Bus
2- Morning trip to the beach
3- Photography stop in Charlestown with my mum, late afternoon
4- Journey to my waitressing job in the evening

See I wasn't lying when I said I loved the sky! Haha!

Today it is very grey out there and I will be dipping in and out of the rain to walk Dudley and do various errands. 

How was your day today?


Thankyou so much for reading and I will see you tomorrow,

lots of love, B xox

4 comments

  1. Your picture of the sky is lovely! I love the sky in all it's colourful glory, it's so beautiful!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Beautiful photos! I love taking photos of the sky too...I feel like that's all my Instagram has on it lately, haha.

    -Lindsey
    have-clothes-will-travel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha its just too beautiful not to! xx

      Delete