Throwback • Day 18

Thursday, 18 February 2016


Oh hello there! How are you today? 

Happy throwback Thursday to you!

This photograph was taken four years ago FOUR. Thats crazy to me, at the time I was in my last year of school. Not yet feeling the stress of exams, completely carefree. Spending all my days at friend's houses, making pancakes and watching movies.

On this particular occasion, my friend Emily and I had decided to spend our day taking photos. Did anyone else do this? Have 'photoshoots'? 

Anyway I thought this was a nice little photograph to share with you from 4 years ago, I feel like it perfectly captures my love of life at age 16.


Thankyou so much for reading and I will see you tomorrow,

lots of love, B xox

4 comments

  1. I love looking back on old photos -- it can be a great feeling or a weird one. Nothing beats a good friend. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep and can be super embarrassing! haha! xx

      Delete
  2. This photo is so lovely!! I love looking back at old photos, it's lovely to remember!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! It really is isn't it :) xx

      Delete