Today I... • Day 15

Monday, 15 February 2016


Oh hello there, what a surprise, cake again. Tea and cake to be more specific.

Yesterday my boss rang me and gave me today off seen as we aren't very busy in the shop at the moment, that pleased me fine because my mum also had the day off.
So we took a little adventure into Truro which inevitably ended in a coffee shop
It was actually a pretty productive day, I got woken up by Dudley jumping in my bed and sneaking right up into the covers. Then we went for a run, read a few chapters to my book, planned some blog posts, got ready, wrapped up my friends birthday presents (a total of 4 friends birthdays this week, phew!) then sorted out my phone contract, went as dropped off two friend's presents, all with time to spare for some coffee cake.




This little coffee shop sits at the top of Truro, called Inner Tide Art Cafe.
I had never been in before but it was amazing inside, everything is made out of recycled materials, re painted and given a new life inside this beautiful little cafe. 


We swiftly took our seats and ordered green tea & coffee and walnut cake for me, a pot of tea & cinnamon toast for mum.
Honestly though I could have ordered the entire menu it looked delicious, including salads and cold pressed juices.



I just enjoyed these teapots very much, would've thought it?!

What did you get up to today?


Thankyou so much for reading and I will see you tomorrow,

Lots of love, B xox

4 comments

  1. Mm that cake looks so yum! Sounds like a great reward for a super productive day!

    Elainea
    toast the girl almighty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was, love tea and cake :D xx

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a great day! I mean, can a day with cake ever be a bad day? :)
    Really like your blog btw :)
    Love,
    Jenny
    Jenny Side Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly!! Words to live by ;) Thankyou so much xxx

      Delete