Urban • Day 2

Tuesday, 2 February 2016




Hello babes of the internet!

Its day 2 of my #29DaysWithB, titled Urban. 

I wanted to share this photograph with you, I took this one a few years ago whilst I was in London. 

I had decided to wear a brand new pair of ankle boots that day, on a day I was on my feet, walking to and fro everywhere from 8am to late evening. Going to all the art galleries and exploring Chelsea and Shoreditch. Worst. Decision. Of. My. Life. 

Honestly I was in so much pain, I sat on a pavement and cried because my feet honestly could not take it anymore, ALSO I was really hungry.
Hungry + Pain = A very unhappy me.

Anyway, we decided to find a nice cafe in Shoreditch to have a coffee and fingers crossed a toasted sandwich. I was super excited to go to Shoreditch because it is a graffiti paradise  and I couldn't help but snap so many pictures of it. Now I can't find a lot of my photographs, but I do have this little gem that I Instagrammed at the time. 

This was outside the cafe I eventually ended up in, nursing my poorly feet and refusing to walk anywhere again. 

I live in Cornwall, not a very urban place, you don't just pop out your day and face big cities, large buildings or heaven forbid graffiti. I am more likely to find some sheep, a tractor and a quaint tea shop. So I had to seek out an old photograph for today's post..

What have you been up to today?


Thankyou so much for reading and I will see you tomorrow,

lots of love, B xox

No comments

Post a Comment