View Today • Day 28

Sunday, 28 February 2016



Helloooo! Ahh tomorrow's the last day of this little photography diary, I hope you have enjoyed it!

I have been at work all day today, and this evening I am off to my friend's house to make dinner and watch Keeping up with the Kardashians, party hard comes to mind ;)

In between though I am using my spare time to do some writing on my laptop... in bed of course! My cat is also curled up next to me sleeping and I have a cup of tea and a biscuit (obviously) 

I love getting blog posts written and scheduled makes me feel so accomplished!

What have you been up to today? 


Thankyou so much for reading and I will see you tomorrow,

lots of love, B xox

3 comments

  1. I really enjoyed your photography diary. I spend my Sunday with my family. Relaxing and chatting. xo

    Antonia || Sweet Passions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have gotten so used to your photography diary, I don't want it to end!
    Love,
    Jenny

    Jenny Side Up

    ReplyDelete