Water • Day 29

Monday, 29 February 2016





Hello! 

Its the end of February  already, can you believe it!? 
 I hope you have all had a lovely month and have enjoyed my little photography series :)

I am really lucky to live next to the sea in Cornwall, so I am always taking Dudley for walks on the beach. As the sun was out today it was an easy option for my 'Water' post today!  

Thankyou so much to everyone who has read, commented or retweeted my posts this month! It has meant so much to me and I am very grateful!

Photographing and posting everyday has made the month go by super quickly, I was so surprised to find that this was the last post I would be writing. Its March tomorrow and my posts will return to normal. I do enjoy doing these photography diaries, no doubt I will do one again in the Summer like I did last year :)

Hello to my new followers! I am glad you like it here enough to follow!!

Heres to a Happy March to everyone, comment below what you have planned...


Lots of love, B xox

2 comments