4 MAC Lipsticks I LOVE

Friday, 11 March 2016


Aloha lovelies,

As my Mac lipstick collection is growing I thought I would introduce you to four shades that I love and always reach for, for everyday makeup looks. 

(From left to right)

All Fired Up • Retro Matte
A beautiful pinky red shade, and the first Mac Lipstick I ever brought. Retro Matte finish is an incredibly dry matte finish, it can not be to everyones taste but I love it because it lasts all day and I am a fan of matte over glossy. I love to use this one with simple eyes, lots of mascara and a flick of eyeliner.

Cream In Your Coffee • Creamsheen
This is a perfect nude, I love it because it is a deep rosey pink brown shade. If you're going for a bold eyeshadow look this is perfect to add a little pick me up on your lips. As it has a glossy finish which I am not overly keen on because my lips haven't got a definitive edge (does that make sense? They're naturally very pale) I like to use a brown lip liner to create the shape of my lips before applying this lipstick.

Chilli • Matte
Over Christmas this was my favourite lipstick to use. My friend gave it to me as she found it too matte for her (we are the opposite when it comes to lipstick finishes) it is a orangey toned red, so it is warm toned. I found this perfect for me because I have naturally cool toned skin. It gave my skin a warm glowing look and I also found it super long lasting and not a smidgen drying. Perfect.

Brave • Satin
Satin is my favourite of all the Mac finishes. I did a whole blog post on this lipstick here if you would like to read up on this one in more detail :) click this link <<<
I find it to be the perfect everyday lippy for work, can't go wrong with Brave!

What is your favourite Mac shades?

Thankyou for reading,

lots of love, B xxx




9 comments

  1. I have Chili in my all time favourites and I also love Twig! n_n

    Jadirah Sarmad at Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh been meaning to try that one as well! xx

      Delete
  2. Definitely going to have to add some of these shades to my wish list! I think my faves are velvet teddy which I know is what everyone says but its a great colour x

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't tried it though! I will have to next time Im in a Mac store :) xx

      Delete
  3. Brave is my absolute favourite and my go to everyday shade, Cream in your Coffee looks good too! xo

    http://www.samanthasbeautyloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its perfect for everyday :D I wear Creme in your coffee most days too :) xx

      Delete
  4. I have never tried any Mac lipsticks before as I cannot decide which one I would like. Nice Post!
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh go to your local counter and try them on, best way to know which one you will love the most :) xx

      Delete
  5. Love these shades! Keep meaning to pop into MAC and invest in some good-quality colours that suit my skin tone!

    Http://simplyloz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete