Beauty Confessions Tag

Friday, 25 March 2016



The beautiful Alice from One & The Same tagged me to do The Beauty Confessions tag, which I am so excited to answer, haven't been tagged in anything for ages so thankyou Alice!! (You should defo go follow her by the way, she's a babe)

I am going to tag Saira from Through The Glitter Glass, Lucie from LucieLeannexo and Aliya from The Cat and The Girl. Hope you gals enjoy answering these questions :)

1.) What is your biggest beauty product addiction? (Lippies, blushes, highlighter, bronzer, mascara, etc.)

It has to be lipsticks, I recently gave some away because I never wore them and I still have too many to count. They are just so enticing, telling me I NEED them in my collection. Oh how I wished I had will power.  My favourite lipsticks are MAC Satin finish. 

2.) How many products do you have from your addiction?

I am not about to count them all, it would take ages, considering they are all over the place. 5 or so lipsticks are usually hanging around at the bottom of my handbag, I have 3 makeup bags full of stuff, draws, tins, baskets. I am getting a little flustered just thinking about it. I would have to guess from the last time I counted that there must be about 50, which is way too many, that is like wearing a different lipstick per week for 1 year.

3.) What is one type of beauty product you hate? (highlighters, hairspray, etc.)

I have to say I am not keen on creams, like cream blusher and highlighter. And anything too glittery, I much prefer to have a matte finish and use powder.

 4.) What has been your biggest challenge in beauty? (ex: a technique you learned or leaving a beauty comfort zone)

I don't know if this is really a challenge, but learning how to love less makeup. My beauty comfort zone is the whole hog, Im talking smokey eye, bold lips, highlighter, false eyelashes.  Which is not a standard I can uphold everyday. So I have found it a bit of challenge, putting less on and liking it. Going out without eyeliner on?! It was tough but it can be done, haha!

5.) What is one beauty comfort zone you don’t ever think you’ll leave?

Drawing my brows on. They are super blonde and sparse without being tinted or drawn in.  They completely transform my face and feel so much more confident when they are drawn in to finish off my makeup look. Even if I am just popping to the shops without any makeup on I will quickly fill them in a bit to stop me looking like a ghost. I can't imagine stopping the brows!

6.) What is one beauty thing you suck at? (ex: eyeliner like cat eye or taking your makeup off at the end of the day, etc.)

I am pretty rubbish at contouring. I just can't seem to get the knack of it. That could be something to do with how impatient I am though. Instead I just go for a very subtle matte bronzer to make my cheeks look a little less round. 

7.) What is one thing in beauty that you don’t understand its hype? (Technique, trend, etc.)

Well I have been super freaked out by Alice's answer of duck feet nails?!? I didn't even know those were a thing?! 

There is a lot of weird trends I don't understand, like using spoons to contour, clown contouring and especially the Kylie Jenner lip challenge! Cant say I have really understood them!?! 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy answering these questions too and send me the link so I read your answers too! If anyone want to do this tag you are more than welcome :)

Thankyou for reading!

Love from, B xxx 











7 comments

  1. WOW, 50 lipsticks?! I'm more impressed than anything else. I feel bad having but not using all that I have, the number, which, I believe, is 10. I don't understand the Kylie Jenner lip challenge, either. It's a bit bizarre to me, haha. But as long as those who do it are happy, I can't complain ;)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know its bad!! I can't buy anymore now! xx

      Delete
  2. I also love lipsticks, a girl cannot have enough, right? :) I dont understand the clown contouring either, if I try it I think that I will end up being the actual clown! Haha Great post! :)

    Yiota
    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com.cy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No never haha!! yes same, thankyou beautiful! xx

      Delete
  3. I also love lipsticks, a girl cannot have enough, right? :) I dont understand the clown contouring either, if I try it I think that I will end up being the actual clown! Haha Great post! :)

    Yiota
    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com.cy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What on earth is duck feet nails?! I want to google it but at the same time I don't. My biggest beauty product obsession has got to be highlighters, I can't get enough of them.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, it is a bit weird, I had never seen them before I saw it on Alice's post! xx

      Delete