Boomf Love ♡

Tuesday, 15 March 2016


Hello lovelies!

Just a quick post from me today, I wanted to share this cute little box of joy with you.

Recently, I was feeling a little down, not too bad so don't worry! But my beautiful friend Emily surprised me by sending me a Boomf box.

It is a box of squishy marshmallows, with your chosen photographs on.
Either you can pick your own images or select from their gallery or a mix of both :)

It put a massive smile on my face, it was like a big warm hug in a box, just what I needed!


This is a really perfect way to show someone you're there for them and that you love them, just with some marshmallows!

If this floats your boat and you wanted to check out the website just click this link HERE.

Thankyou for reading!!

Love from, B xxx

1 comment

  1. That's so sweet! The owl in the middle is just the cutest. I hope you're feeling better by now.

    xx Anne / Annesmiles

    ReplyDelete