Mini Mac Splurge

Thursday, 17 March 2016


Hello everyone!

I went into Mac and accidentally left with a few bits. Completely, entirely not planned one bit. 

I am so pleased with these new bits and they are a perfect addition to my lipstick collection.

Once you go Mac you never go back.


Ruby Woo
This is a matte finish lipstick. Although I feel like it is more retro matte because it is defiantly more matte finish than chilli and is much closer to the finish of All Fired Up.
However I do love the colour, it is a pinky red lipstick, it was on my Mac lipstick wish list before I had even brought any of their lipsticks. I am so glad I picked this one up, going to try and get the lipliner to match though as I am not great at applying such a bright colour without making a mess, haha!


Verve
This was actually a present from my best friend, we brought one for each other (I got Patisserie for her) it is a satin finish, which is my favourite finish, because its not too glossy, with still a lot of colour, kind of half matte finish. This is the darkest brown in my collection, it is brown-plum colour. It has hint of purple so it is a cool lipstick shade.


Captive
This one is also a satin finish, I tried this one on in the shop and fell in love with it. It is a pinkish plum shade. I tend to go for lipsticks with a purple undertone. It compliments my pale skin. Although this is a darker shade it is perfect for everyday, without looking over the top.


Spice Lip Liner

Ahh! I love this a whole lot! Obviously known as one of the ones Kylie Jenner wears. I needed a lipliner to go beneath my Mac Lipstick Creme in Your Coffee to give it definition. The website describes Spice as a 'Pink Cinnamon Stick' I would describe it as a warm brown. If you wanted to see this lipstick on check out this FOTD post <<

What is on your makeup wish list at the moment?

Thankyou for reading!!

Loadsa love, 

B xoxo





8 comments

  1. Ruby Woo is one of my all time favourite MAC lipsticks, especially for occasions! Spice lip liner is definitely on my list and Captive looks like such a stunning colour! xx

    Ciara Rose | www.ciara-rose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't stopped wearing Spice since I brought it I love it so much! xx

      Delete
  2. You have got great picks there! I have verve and love it to death. Especially for going to work. Captive looks gorg. Need to get that! Lovely post! Xx

    www.lauralivinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Captive looks like such a gorgeous colour! Might have to add that to my wish list! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, I hadn't thought I was going to get it until I tried it on :) xx

      Delete
  4. Never used a MAC lipstick before - these shades are so pretty

    Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great lipsticks, I can see what all the fuss is about ! xx

      Delete