My Little Box - February Edition

Tuesday, 1 March 2016


Hello lovelies!

Another month, another little box, and a lovely one at that.

Februarys edition is My Little Home Box.


Everything is packaged up beautifully, tied with a ribbon. It is such a treat when you receive it in the post, makes it feel like Christmas!

Firstly there was this little blue frame, perfect for my feature wall.



Also tucked away neatly inside was a cushion cover ^ it is reversible with a geometric pattern on the other side. 

Now for the beauty goodies!!

Polaar Lapland Handcream - This smells amazing! It feels super hydrating on your hands, leaving them feeling really smooth with a light berry fragrance, yum yum.

NoxiDoxi Mask & Peel - I was a little peeved to receive this one again as I got this in last months box (linked here if you want to see my full review) I do really like it though, it seems to have cleared my pores up beautifully!

My Little Beauty Morning Face Moisturiser - I am really happy with this as well, I am terrible for sticking to a morning skin care routine. So receiving this has helped me to keep on top of it. It is a really brightening cream, it has a subtle shimmer in it to brighten up dull skin, making you look awake and ready to take on the day. It is also a lovely base for foundation.


This box for me is marked hmmm 7/10. Only because I have already received a hand cream and the noxidoxi face wash before, so I would have liked to see something different. Even though I do really like the products, I just want to test out some more bits and pieces :)

If you wanted more information on the monthly subscription box, then visit their website here <<

Do you receive any monthly subscription boxes?

Thankyou for reading, 

lots of love,

B xxx







4 comments

  1. Hmm..I've been interested in the My Little Box subscription service for a little while now. Reading this post, though, I don't think the box would be for me. Well, not this one. Is it a different theme every month, then? Or is it always home? I only say it wouldn't really be for me as I wouldn't use most of the products in the box. Are beauty goodies always included too? Sorry for all the questions! Haha. Just trying to assess whether I might subscribe to the next month's box. Great review post. The only box I'm subscribed to at the moment is the Illumicrate subscription box - a book related subscription box. :) x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it's a different theme every month! I have written reviews for every one I have recieved and they are all different :) yep always beauty bits, like 3 on each box. Glad you liked it :) xx

      Delete
  2. This box is so cute. I saw so many people talking about it. I like that you always receive something new.

    Antonia || Sweet Passions

    ReplyDelete