Netflix | What I am Loving

Wednesday, 9 March 2016


I am always reading and asking for what to watch next on Netflix. As a paid for subscription, you want to get your money worth aye!? These are my suggestions and what I have been binge watching and loving. 

Making A Murderer
Is anyone not watching this?! This is a true life crime documentary, filmed over 10 years about Steve Avery wrongfully convicted back in 1985, by the corrupt police force and anyway he is proved innocent and is released. I don't want to give too much away because it is gripping. It is very hard-hitting and shocking, I am telling everyone to watch it!

Peaky Blinders
My friend Nikita told me to watch this after she fell in love with Cillian Murphy. It is set in the 1920's about a Birmingham gang headed by Tommy Shelby. It is based on real life, I got through this in a matter of days, it is pretty dark and gruesome, be warned!

Skins
I always rewatch Skins. If you haven't seen this where have you been!? My favourite series are 3 & 4 with Cook and Effy- Effy is badass! 

Love Rosie
This is a film rather than series, I LOVE this film. I first watched it on Netflix, so if you have seen it pop up a few times but wasn't sure, it is defiantly worth it! I watch it almost very month, it is such a heart warming film. My favourite type of film to watch it romantic comedies, sorry I am not cool and alternative when it comes to films, give me Love Actually and The Notebook anyday! This is a cross between a Bridget Jones and One Day, if that floats your boat than this film is for you.

Once Upon a Time
Ahhhh, I got hooked on this series straight away. It is difficult to explain without it sounding a bit cheesy. It is about fictional fairy tale characters like Snow White and Rumpelstiltskin are transported to the real world and they are unaware of who they were before and lead normal lives. It was created by the same people who made Lost - uh hello!?


What have you been loving on Netflix? Anything I should watch?

Thankyou for reading, 
Lots of Love B xxx


13 comments

  1. Ive literally just re-watched Skins and just finished watching Making a Murderer, also currently watching One Upon A Time! Love/loved them all! -xo

    chloedanielle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making of a Murderer is on my list after hearing so many people raving about it! I also want to watch Love Rosie, I read the book by Cecelia Ahern, I think, and it's awesome.
    x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making of a Murderer is on my list after hearing so many people raving about it! I also want to watch Love Rosie, I read the book by Cecelia Ahern, I think, and it's awesome.
    x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome :) I think the book was called somethings different like about rainbows or something :) xxx

      Delete
  4. I loved Making a Murderer, definitely sucked me in! Also you're the second person to recommend Peaky Blinders, I'll have to check it out! Thanks for sharing

    Elainea
    toast the girl almighty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so shocking I still can't believe it!! Ooh hope you enjoy it :) xx

      Delete
  5. I would love to watch Making A Murderer but unfortunately I don't have Netflix. I would recommend for you to watch About Time, it is such a cute and funny movie.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love About Time, it's my favourite film :) xxx

      Delete
  6. I absolutely love Love, Rosie. I watched the movie several times and bought a book too. Can't wait to find some time to read it. While ago I started to watch Once Upon A Time but I just couldn't hook to it. I think I need to give it another chance. ;) xx

    Antonia || Sweet Passions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely film and Sam Claflin is beautiful! Haha! Oh no, I completely binge watched it, oops! Xx

      Delete
  7. Of your list I've only seen Skins! I agree, series 3 and 4 were probably the best ones, but the first two were pretty good as well. The last two disappointed a bit, unfortunately :(

    I discovered Freaks and Geeks on Netflix, and it's seriously such a great show! If you like the Seth Rogen/Judd Apatow/James Franco films, you'll likely enjoy Freaks and Geeks. I also loved re-watching That 70s Show, too!

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much for the recommendation!! Will check it out later :) xxx

      Delete