Pink Mood Board

Thursday, 3 March 2016



{None of these images are my own, I found them all via Pinterest}

So we all know about Instagram themes, are they worth it, does it take too much time?!

Well anyway I try to keep to a pink theme, I do love pink me, I usually just tint the image with pink but I am always on the look out for photograph inspiration over on Pinterest. 

I couldn't help but share some of these images with you, because if I love them you may do as well!

If you wanted to follow me over on Pinterest my username is LifeWithB or you can follow this link to go directly to my profile :)

1 Pink milkshakes in vintage milk bottles, super cute!

2 Pink tutu with a fairy wand, you are never too old to be a fairy

3 Pink type writer, I NEED this in my life, tapping away writing my blog posts on it, like Colin Firth in Love Actually, in front of a lake, I then dive in to. Too far? Too far.

4 Candy floss, this stuff just reminds me of Summer

5 Meringue kisses, what is the possibility I would mess these up in the kitchen?

6 Flamingos, well, they are the sassiest birds out there, what more can I say

7 Pink Grapefruit, hmm not keen on Grapefruit, but for the insta?!

8 Sunset, you know me, love a sunset

9 Again, never too old to dress up

10 Roses, does that secret admirer want to show his face and win me over with some pink roses? Anyone out there?

11 Pink Blossom, one of the best parts of Spring

12 Balloons, perfect for any party

13 Ahh flowers again!

14 Bubbles, bubbles will never not be fun

15 Lipstick, did some one say lipstick!?

16 Eiffel Tower, Paris and Pink? Beautiful

17 Pink Tree Lights, why aren't every street lined with these

Thankyou for reading!

Lots of Love, B xxx







2 comments

  1. Nom nom nom now I need some cotton candy, haha! Gorgeous board, I love everything pink!

    Elainea
    toast the girl almighty

    ReplyDelete