Spring In My Step • Eden

Saturday, 19 March 2016


Hello lovelies! 

The weather these past two weeks has been amazing, I think we are officially over Winter, and into a warm cheerful Spring.

I just had to share these photographs with you from when I went to The Eden Project last week, with my beautiful friend Hanna and her baby girl Zoey.


I am lucky enough to live in Cornwall, so I have a locals pass to Eden, aka the perfect place to meet friends and have a hot chocolate.


Followed by a stroll around the Rainforest Biome.


I am so excited about the warmer weather, and feel so lucky to have it so early on in the year. I even thought about having a cornetto the other day, I mean that is exciting!

How have you been enjoying the warmer weather? 

Thankyou for reading!

Lots of love, B xxx




1 comment

  1. I've always wanted to visit The Eden Project! One day! It looks stunning. Loving the warmer weather recently, too :) x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete